2017. január 26., csütörtök

Ice bucket challenge my dog | FUNNY |

http://img.youtube.com/vi/oIxendoZ53U/0.jpg



Jukin Media Verified (Original)* For licensing / permission to use: Contact – licensing(at)jukinmediadotcom

after long preparations my dog eventually succeeded in Ice Bucket Challenge! Welldone!

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mydogbuba#


On the 25th of June I visited my friend, and he offered me to take a little white dog that came dragging alone his house. I looked and this little creature that resembled white bear, and since that point Buba has been the best friend of our family. She is very clever and funny dog, and she really likes to play, to jump and to run around our house. We live in Ukraine, and several weeks ago, Ice Bucket Challenge Action burst in out social networks. My friend challenged me, and early in the morning I decided to accomplish this ‘uneasy’ task. During my preparations for Ice Bucket Challenge, our dog was close to me, and some amount of ice water reached her. It was so funny, and I understood that she would like to take a cold shower again. The weather was really hot, so I had a chance to train her, constructing a special hand-made device in order to facilitate the task. Of course, it was not a real participation Ice Bucket Challenge, because the goal of this action is fund raising, but my dog succeeded and was really happy, so I am proud of her.


Ice bucket challenge my dog ALS

source



Ice bucket challenge my dog | FUNNY |

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése