2017. február 23., csütörtök

This Is A PSA: Don"t Ever Put Your Hand This Close To A Whip Spider


Have you ever seen a whip spider up close? Me neither, and I don’t particularly want to.


Well, not everyone is so skittish around creepy-crawlies. There are some folks who see something creepy and rather than run away…go full speed ahead to check it out.


I only have two things to say to the person in the video below: I would highly recommend that they rethink their approach to such creatures. I don’t think it’s ever a good idea to put your fingers that close to anything with claws…



That’s terrifying.


While whip spiders can’t sting and rarely bite humans, this video still gives me anxiety. Every itch I have from now on, I’m going to think it’s a whip spider climbing up my body.



Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/whip-scorpion-attack/



This Is A PSA: Don"t Ever Put Your Hand This Close To A Whip Spider

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése