2015. május 29., péntek

I Think I Found The Meanest Parents Ever. But I Can"t Stop Laughing At The Video They Took.

For some people… the struggle is real. This little boy was having fun at a pool party when he decided he wanted to eat a cookie. So, naturally, he found himself a little treat and went to eat it. Only then did he realize that he was going to have some trouble because of the floaties he was wearing on his arms. His extremely hilarious (but not so helpful) parents decided to videotape the drama as it went down. I can’t decide if this is the meanest or funniest thing ever.



Yep, it’s confirmed: this is hilarious. Sometimes, we all face struggles. Sometimes, those struggles are REAL. Share in this little guy’s pain by clicking on the Share button below.

Read more: http://viralnova.com/funny-parenting-video/



I Think I Found The Meanest Parents Ever. But I Can"t Stop Laughing At The Video They Took.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése